We’re proud to introduce our judging panel, who represent a cross-section of the institutional finance industry.
Judging the Third Party Asset Managers Category
Judging the Operations, Risk & Reporting Category
Judging the Insurers & Pension Funds Category
To ensure that our awards are impartial, ethical, and transparent, we ask that our judges sign a charter agreeing to:
- Dedicate sufficient time to fairly read, judge and score the entries
- Delete all judging materials and marks immediately after the judging period
- Declare any conflicts of interest
- Not allow personal relationships or experiences to influence judging
- Keep judging discussions confidential and contained only to the judging panel
- Not share confidential material, judging papers or entries with anyone
- Not notify anyone that they have won or that they are shortlisted ahead of the official announcements
- Not give any feedback to entrants as to why they have not won or were not shortlisted – all requests for feedback must be directed to Clear Path Analysis via firstname.lastname@example.org.