HOW TO ENTER
Your entry to the ESG Investment Leader Awards must be self-nominated, by a representative of the organisation in question or an agent acting on behalf of the nominated company.
The entry process is simple. Please follow the steps below:
1. Select the category or categories you’d like to enter from the list on the Awards Categories page and click ENTER NOW. You will be able to add further categories via your account after your first entry submission. Click here to see the full list of categories.
2. You will need to create an account on the platform before you can complete your entry/entries. You will receive an email containing an activation link from email@example.com. Please check your junk folder or ask your IT admin to add this address to your approved senders list. You will need to activate your account before you can complete your submission.
3. If you cannot complete your entry in one sitting, you can partially complete your entry and come back to it later via your account. Your information is automatically saved. Simply log in again to complete your entry.
4. Each category has a set of questions that you will need to complete. You can add supporting material, for example;
ANNUAL OR SUSTAINABILITY REPORTS
- Cover image
- PDF of report
- PDFs of spreads to demonstrate creativity, messaging, or style
- Link to online report
- Image of home page
THEMED SECTIONS OF ANNUAL REPORTS
- PDFs of relevant spreads, annotated, if possible, but with key sections highlighted in the entry
- Videos can be uploaded as mp4 files. If there is a link to an external YouTube or Vimeo channel, these should also be supplied.
5. To submit your entry, you must agree to the terms and conditions then click the CONTINUE button at the bottom of the page. If you forget your password, please use the reset password link on the login page.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be able to make edits to your entries at any point before the final deadline of Friday 30th June 2023.
All entries to the ESG Investment Leader Awards are free of charge. All shortlisted candidates will be provided with one complimentary ticket to attend the Awards Ceremony on 2nd November at America Square Conference Centre, London, EC3N 2LB.
For more information about the awards ceremony and to purchase additional tickets, please click here.
Criteria for entry and entry questions will vary depending on your chosen category.
Please take care to carefully read the Criteria for your chosen award before proceeding with submitting your entry, and answer each question in full. If the information provided is not relevant to the question, our judges reserve the right to score the question with nil points, at their discretion.
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before submitting your entry.
TIPS FOR ENTRY
Please make sure that you enter the correct category. Some awards are designed specifically for asset managers, some for insurers, some for pension funds, and some for all profiles.
Each award has specific sections to be completed with assigned word counts. While entries can be shorter, the awards platform does not allow them to be longer so please choose your words wisely.
We suggest that you avoid dense copy that may fail to capture the attention of the judges. Also avoid using obscure acronyms or industry-specific jargon.
Grammatical errors and basic spelling mistakes can detract from the quality of your entry. To ensure that your entry is error-free, have a colleague review and proofread it. If they have trouble understanding a particular point, it's probable that the judges will encounter the same difficulty.
Please make a note of the submission deadlines. The judges can only assess the entries that have been submitted on time.